School Counseling Department

Transcript Request

How do I obtain my transcript?

If you are a former Ossining High School student and need to request a transcript, please follow these steps:

PLEASE NOTE: As of March 2020, we are currently working remotely due to COVID19. As soon as we are able to process your request, we will contact you.

  • If you are from the Graduating Class of 2008 to the most recent graduating class, please use this online form: Click here
    • If you have any questions, you can email Ms. Stacy Scarduzio at   or call her at 914-762-5760 ext 2335
  • If you graduated in the Class of 2007 or before, please use the attached form to obtain a transcript: Click here
    • You may may contact Ms. Claudette Burgess at 914-941-7700 ext 1368 or email her at:

How can I register to attend Ossining High School?

Please contact Mrs. Peggy Egerman at the District Office 914-941-7700 ext 1345.