Employee Information & Forms

Change of Name/Address Forms

Employee Information & Forms

2018-2019 Pay Schedule

2018 - IT-2104 State Tax Form

2018 W-4

Cancer Screening Leave Request Form

Cancer Screening Memo

Direct Deposit Authorization

Family Medical Leave Act: English | Español

ID Badge Request Form

Ossining Exit Interview
Employee opinion poll for those leaving the district

Retirement Forms

Miscellaneous Forms